Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Not 'goodbye' but so long for now...

My dear friend and her family are moving to PA. She will be sorely missed but I know God will reunite us (on this side of heaven!) to meet up again soon. I believe that I'm not saying 'goodbye' to her but so long for now because I truly believe we'll be saying 'hello' again (the fact that I told my husband that we're going to go visit them in PA also helps :)


I'll miss her contagious energy, laugh, and love of life. I'll miss her kids. I'll miss the beautiful example of a praying husband/wife team. I'll miss her. This move has some good things in store for her and her family as well- as chance to bring Christ to the East and form new relationships, memories and loves. And... did I mention she'll be around GREEN grass and huge trees?

I love you Jess and see you soon.



1 comment:

  1. I am so blessed to call you my friend. Indeed we will see each other again and soon. Nothing better than this beautiful, embossed, sponged, stamped beautiful card to say 'see you later' :D
    Thanks!!!! Already miss you...in Ohio at the moment. We should get to PA tonight! Yipee!!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge