Saturday, August 10, 2013

Having fun and gaining confidence

I am really enjoying this card making frenzy I've been on. I used to kind of dread making cards because I thought everything had to be 'just right'- from the cuts, color combos, layout, and don't even get me going on perfect inking/stamping! I liked it but it was almost like a chore. Now, that my creativity is unleashed, I've learned that it's just about having fun and for the recipient of the card, it's the thought that counts. I'm interested in learning new techniques and I find myself brainstorming a variety of ways to mix this element with that or try this set with this paper- it goes on and on! I'm having FUN and I'm ready to create more!!!




1 comment:

  1. You are getting way too good at this!!! Love it all!!
    Xoxo, Jess

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge