Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hey There Friend MPP Kit

I am simply in love with the Hey There stamp from the My Paper Pumpkin Try it kit. It's so versatile in so many ways and I think this will be my 'go to' stamp when I want to make a quick but cute card. When I thought about the design for this card for the My Pumpkin Challenge, I knew I wanted to do a Sunburst Card but I wasn't exactly sure about the measurements/technique. When I came across this awesome tute by Dianne Sisneros, I just had to give it a try and it was both fast and easy!
Added a rhinestone to the button and frayed the bakers twine for a 'grunge' look.

3 comments:

  1. You do know I'm loving the inspiration you bring. I've been meaning to try something like this LONG time ago...eeek! Il need to check that tutorial ;) Thank youuuuu!
    You are indeed an inspiration... great card!! Tx for participating in My Pumpkin Challenge. :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! I love the mix of DSPs you used here - such a sunny card! Thanks so much for sharing at My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jess.. Il be giving you a shout out on my next RememberJ post next Wednesday. Il be linking your pic to your blog. Keep creating blessings!
    jess

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge