Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sewing 101

Earlier in the month the girls and I whipped up a couple of fun sewing projects. They're always curious about my sewing machine so I decided to take a chance and teach them the sewing basics. After getting used to needle and thread the 'old fashion way' by making sleep masks, we moved on to bean bag pouches and drawstring bags-all their Barbies now have a new home! This was definitely an exercise in teaching me patience but it was worth it to see their happy expressions over something they made!


BTW, I didn't use my precious SU fabric to make these- I'm not that crazy!!

1 comment:

  1. Eeek...love this! I TOTALLY understand how patient you had to be. Wao! I am amazed by your love. These are great. Lol! Nope...I would go with no SU too. hihi!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge