Saturday, August 17, 2013

Thinking of you card


Just recently I learned that the father of my dear friend Susan passed away. I've known Susan for nearly 4 years now and she is not only an amazing mentor mom to me but also, a woman that lives her life with gusto, beauty and simplicity- in essence, she made her Papa proud. I made this sympathy card for her and was inspired by the latest design from Freshly Made Sketches. This is my first sympathy card and this sketch was just the right launch pad for me- linking to the party!
The SU Dazzling Details gives this card the special effect I was looking for.


2 comments:

  1. Soft and pretty! Thanks for sharing this at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jessica. I'm sure your friend will cherish it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge