Friday, October 18, 2013

Whoot-Whoot!!

This month has been pretty busy for me and I haven't had too much time to create cards but I wanted to play with the WAHOO pumpkin kit. When I first saw the card set, all of the circles reminded me of a spiderweb- I guess I have Halloween on the brain! I decided to use the chevrons to make a target arrow effect and I used a red foam sticky from my daughters craft items for the bullseye. I also found this cute owl at Dollar General for really cheap. I think a variety pack of felt owls (8) was about 25 cents-- can't beat that! I used some burlap to make the nest:-)

Here is my entry for the Pumpkin challenge and I can't wait for next month's challenge and the chance to play with next month's kit.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute owl! I love it when they dress for the occasion! Thanks so much for joining us at My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wao Jess, I love how can incorporated so many cute details into one card. Loove the owl (great buy too!!) and the use of arrows. Cool nest!@ You rock! Thanks for joining us this month at My Pumpkin Challenge!
    xoxo, Jessica U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Jessica! What a fun card. Love the owl and use of chevron. I always look forward to your creations. Thanks for sharing at the My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge