Sunday, January 12, 2014

Jeremiah's Birthday Party

Today the family and I were invited to a birthday party for our seven year-old friend Jeremiah. We first met J.J. and his family in Kindergarten and have been close friends ever since. Although the kids are now enrolled in different schools and busy schedules keep play times to a minimum, it's good to reconnect and just have fun. Also, today's weather was stunning- 65 degrees was perfect for this party at the park! Thank You Lord for such great weather!

I totally free-styled this design and went with a space/moving gears theme. Ahh, 'boy cards' are a bit of a struggle for me but having a son of my own will give me plenty of time to practice:)

Happy birthday Jeremiah- wow 7 years old!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge