Friday, January 24, 2014

Real Life- Address Book

I absolutely adore this month's My Paper Pumpkin kit- 'Real Life'. The pop of colors, embellishments, and simplicity of design style blows me away! When I first saw this journal kit, I knew I was going to revamp it into an address book/journal. I'm not only terrible about knowing what day it is but also, I need to transcribe my cell numbers into an address book. If I lost my cell, I would have no way of contacting my husband, family, friends, etc.- scary!!!

I recycled a few items on this address book by using a security envelope we received in the mail (I love the close set stripes) and the 'thank you' postcard that comes in every MPP kit to make the bird. I also used some standard wide-ruled notebook paper to write all my addresses/phone numbers in. The best part is whenever an address or number changes, I simply open the rings and insert new page-- ta-dah! I used my Brother P-Touch label maker to add the alphabet groupings on the tabs.

I'm playing with the latest My Pumpkin Challenge 'You & Me' party. This is a 'Me' project that is much needed and long overdue. I love this challenge team because there's always fun and fresh ideas!




7 comments:

  1. Goodness, what a perfect idea! Now I wish I had done this instead, lol! Thanks so much fro linking with us at My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jessica! What a great idea! So creative. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jessica! What a great idea! So creative. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really really good job on your album!! Love it!!!!! I loved this kit so much I wanted to use it over and over!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you team members for all your sweet comments- MPP & MPC are simply the best!!!

      Delete
  5. Oh my Jess! I was so excited with this project, I visited your page and TOTALLY thought I already commented and said I loved it. LOL! oops! Thanks Jess for bringing your talent to My Pumpkin Challenge! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge