Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Family Keepsake Catch-All-- BACK

I found some time this week to finish the back of my family journal book and I'm really enjoying the fresh look of colors! This was a fast project from start to finish and if there is ever the opportunity to re-order this kit, I'm adding my name to the list! To complete this project I mixed a blend of blue and white acrylic paint to paint the entire back of the bag, I then used some embossing powders on the 'Real Life' letters from the journal My Paper Pumpkin (MPP) kit, added a touch of embellishments from the 'Good Life Brag Book' MPP kit (this kit had so many fun dsp to play with that I wish the paper came in larger sizes!), and pulled it all together with the SU 'Sycamore Street' DSP- this is a beautiful set of paper that I'm going to use often...I also used the cute ink blot stamp in Island Indigo from the 'Hey There' MPP kit- this little stamps makes a BIG impact.

Again, this was fun and my girls liked it and thought it was 'adorable'--I agree!  Updating my entry over at My Pumpkin Challenge. I had fun playing with this Circles and Bags challenge. Looking forward to seeing what's in store for us next month!


1 comment:

  1. Hah, also awesome - love your use of this paper - one of my old faves! Thanks for linking the rest of the project with us at My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge