Friday, October 10, 2014

Fall Frenzy

It's been a pleasant jump into fall around my house and now that the seasonal decorations are up (inside and outside!) I can look all around and relish my favorite season! I love the cooler temps, the beautiful array of colors and a change to my wardrobe... I made some cards last week and finally got around to uploading them. Google+ is often easy to navigate but this time it's been challenging because my photos have swallowed up by the Internet---grrr! I'm not complaining though because, hey-- it's FREE!

These fall cards don't really have a theme, I just enjoyed playing with the different textures, layouts, etc. Welcome FALL!!!







Loving my life that God has given me- all of it!! and praying for a lasting legacy for my family.

Celebrate today.

1 comment:

  1. Your art, your pictures, your stamping is wonderful. I love each of these. Sketches are great to case. So glad you are enjoying the beautiful season! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge