Monday, August 5, 2013

Sunshine Days

In my previous post I mentioned how I wanted to use tissue paper on a card and I stumbled upon this site called Artful Kids. I liked the simplicity and although I didn't use this exact technique, my girls were excited about the chance to make a similar card. They love stamping and it was sweet to see how the simple things bring them/me joy...

Here's are the masterpieces from my 3  (r.) and 6 (l.) year-old girls.
DH had the great idea that SU should make specially marketed items just for kids. I don't know if they do this or not but my girls would love nothing more than to use their 'own' stash of Stampin' Up products.

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. Tell the girls they did a wonderful job! Great idea finding too mama! Im loving the way you blog. Is refreshing!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge