Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Christmas Card Swap 2013

Just recently my dear friend rounded up a group of us avid card makers for a Cristmas card swap. I love the 'Joy to the World' stamp set that I purchased. The size of the stamp surprised me- these large stamps cover a 1.5-2" area and makes for a nice focal point...

I decided to keep my cards simple and since the deadline was looming, I went with a scalloped circle, sentiment, and a few embellishments. My neighbor, Tamara, loaned me her Big Shot and I was smitten!!! This will be on my wishlist this year! I used my Cameo to cut out the snowflakes and scallops. I really enjoyed the card swap and I can't wait to view my friends cards and get some fresh ideas to try my hand at :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge