Saturday, April 12, 2014

All Things Gold

Lately I have really taken a liking to the color GOLD- it's such a timeless/classic color that can pretty much be paired with any other color. I was beyond excited to open up this month's My Paper Pumpkin kit 'Glittered Greerings'. I love the pop of aqua blue and the wood die-cuts are fabulous. There are so many options to dress them up or leave them as is! I'm also excited about building up my stash of photopolymer stamps- yippee!!

For this card, I embossed the wood die-cut and used my gold sequin trim to shape a heart. I added a button and some string to pull it all together. I'm going to have a lot of fun with this kit and I can't wait to create some more...


I'm linking over to the Special Moments party at my favorite hangout- My Pumpkin Challenge and I can't wait to see how the design team and other entries inspire me to 'go for the gold'!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that blue embossed sentiment - perfect! Thanks so much for linking at My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet way to use the sequins! You are doing so marvelous with these kits. I love to see what you come up with. Love you my creative friend. Tx for joining us at My Pumpkin Challenge! :)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Jessica! I was not a fan of gold until we got this kit! Cute heart! : )

    Thanks for sharing over at the My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge