Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday Sarah!

Last Thursday my precious big girl turned 7 on me. It happened all too soon but life doesn't stop for anyone. I'm thankful for her sweet spirit, her artistic talent and her helpfulness. God has given me such joy in her and I celebrate her life- now and always.

I was inspired to make this card from a birthday card I found in an old 2012 SU catalog* (pg 111)and I used my Cameo to cut out the numbers. Sarah is a girly-girl so pulling out all the stops for a pink card wasn't too hard.

*I have the hardcopy issue of this catalog but my camera and good lighting wasn't handy so Internet to the rescue! A big THANK YOU to Michael Funke of Stampin-Style for providing the link;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge