Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Fun with MDS Monday

I recently discovered the MDS Monday blog by my good friend Jessica at Stamp a Blessing! I have really enjoyed the digital fun with MDS and stumbling upon Holly's blog was quite a treat.
Here is the format I modified:

And here's what I created:

I really enjoyed the opportunity to play with the different photo boxes and using the pop of color in the center photo. I look forward to following Holly's blog and making more MDS happiness!

I'm linking over to the challenge over here...

2 comments:

  1. I love your take on our Challenge Jessica. The color photo shows the joy in her face! Thank you for sharing with us at MDS Monday this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the photos all work together. You really get a sense of the scene and how happy your daughter is. I love it! Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge