Monday, July 28, 2014

Scrapbooking Club

On Saturday the ladies from my scrapbooking club met at my house to scrapbook some fun Memorial/July 4th memories. I really enjoy carving out the time to create something tangible and at the same time share and use my SU supplies! For this layout, I primarily used materials from the My Paper Pumpkin 4th of July kit. Although I don't have the 'perfect' 4th of July photo for this page, I stumbled across this picture of my boy playing in our kitchen sink. I can't believe he was ever that small!!!

I am making one last entry into the MPC Celebrate challenge- there are so many cute ideas on this blog (esp. those TAGS)-- I'm always so inspired by this creative team:)

I still need to add a journal entry to my layout page but overall I'm very pleased with the look...


4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, this is completely adorable! I wish I had the gift of scrapbooking - you sure do! Thanks so much for linking up at My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great layout! I really like the triangles at the bottom. Fun border you have there. Thanks for sharing at the My Pumpkin Challenge. Always love to see your creations Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome scrapbook page! Great job. I really like the triangle border at the bottom. It is so fun! Thanks for sharing at the My Pumpkin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful my friend. You are using these kits in such awesome ways. Thanks for inspiring us all at My Pumpkin Challenge. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge