Saturday, July 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom!

My dear, sweet, amazing, God-filled Mama is having a birthday on Tuesday the 22nd. My Mom is such an amazing woman and I'm so glad she's all MINE! She inspires me daily and her fun-loving sense of humor is nothing short of contagious!  She has taught me so much but primarily to live for and love the Lord (Amen to that!) and to enjoy LIFE-- all of it (the ups, downs, etc)! Like her I don't fret or stress about anything (really I don't since it's pointless!!) because I know Who goes before me...She is a friend to many, a great sister, aunt, grandma, and the list goes on. Happy Birthday Mom- YOU ARE LOVED!!!


This card is simple yet classy. I used the SU natural chevron ribbon (so cute!!) and the birthday sentiment from 'Perfectly Penned'. I'm not sure if this stamp set has been discontinued but it's going to be in my constant rotation for quite a while since it's so pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge