Monday, December 9, 2013

Lisa's birthday card



Next  month is my sweet sister's birthday. I wanted to get a head start on making her a card because- well, life can get so busy that I didn't want to scramble at the last minute making her card. I love my sweet sister because she is smart, beautiful and skilled at what she does. Her sense of humor is always spot on and her love and compassion for people is just beautiful. My kids love their Aunt Lisa and I do too!

I chose a cupcake because if I were there with her in OH, I would buy her a chocolate cake and we'd celebrate her special day. For now though, here's a card until we see each other again and eat the real thing!

I used a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches and I like the simplicity of the design. I'm linking up over here.



Love you Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

My Paper Pumpkin Challenge